Add logo and contact info to invoices, estimates and receipts
Here are some of the settings available for your company:
- Company Name
- Logo (Pro or Enterprise plans only)
- Tax Number
- Phone number
- Fax Number
- Email address
- From the main screen, touch Settings on the menu bar.
- Select My Companies.
- Select the company you would like to edit.
- Tap the Pencil Icon to select a logo.
- Select a photo from your device.
(Street Invoice supports BMP, JPEG, GIF and PNG formats. The logo will be scaled down proportionately to a maximum of 3cm by 3cm, so a square logo will look best. You can also set a logo across the width of the page from the Windows PC version.)
- Enter the company details, which will appear on all invoices, estimates, receipts and statements for this company.
- Tap the checkmark or press Done to save this company.
Window PC1. From the Street Invoice Main Screen, click Settings to open the System Settings menu.
2. Click Companies.
3. Click Edit and enter your company info. Address and Phone information will appear on your printed or emailed invoices, receipts and statements.
4. To add your company logo, click Company Logo and then Select Image. Locate the image file on your computer and click Open. Street Invoice supports BMP, JPEG, GIF and PNG formats. The logo will be scaled down proportionately to a maximum of 3cm by 3cm, so a square logo will look best. You can also set a logo across the width of the page from the Windows PC version
BlackBerry OS 7 or earlierAdding a company logo or company address is not supported on BlackBerry Smartphones. Use the Windows PC edition to upload your logo and add your address. Use the Windows PC edition to set company details and to upload your logo, or if you do not have access to a PC, email your logo along with your account code to email@example.com. If you have multiple companies, please specify the company as well. Your information will then appear on invoice created from your mobile device as well.
Did you find this article helpful?