Create an invoice
- From the Street Invoice Home Screen, touch Invoice.
- Touch + (plus sign) to begin creating a new Invoice
- Select the customer for this invoice. Touch the plus sign on the Customers screen to add a new customer. The new customer will automatically be selected for this invoice
- Tap Add Item
- Select an Item from the Item list.
- If the Item you'd like to use is not on the list, you can add a new item by touching on the plus sign.
- Enter a description if you'd like. (This is a good place to add details of the work done.)
- Enter a quantity.
- Enter the price.
- Select if the item is Taxable. (The Item will be displayed on screen with (T) next to the item code.)
- Save the invoice
To Save the Invoice, (and send it, if Send Invoice is checked) be sure to touch Save or Save & Send.
If you do not touch Save, your invoice and any changes you made will be lost, (and the invoice will not be sent).
Did you find this article helpful?