Enable printing invoices from mobile devices
Street Invoice offers printing on the Basic, Pro or Enterprise plans.
There are generally two options for printing from your mobile device: Google Cloud Print or your printer manufacturer's app.
Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print connects your home or work printers and makes them available on your phone and tablet.
Google Cloud Print works with all printers. Use a Cloud Ready printer for the best printing experience.
1. Connect your printer
Set up in seconds by connecting a printer to your Google Cloud Print account.
2a. Install Cloud Print on Android
To print with Google Cloud Print from your Android devices, install Cloud Print:
2b. On your BlackBerry 10 device:
- Download this file to your computer: http://apk2bar.org/bar/a4/97/166029/com.pauloslf.cloudprint_v0.6.6.bar
- Follow these instruction to load the file on to your BlackBerry: http://crackberry.com/sideload-apps-your-blackberry-using-google-chrome
- Open Cloud Print on your device and select your Google account.
- Grant Cloud Print access to your Google account.
- Set your default printer
Your printer manufacturer's app
Search your app store for a mobile app offered by your printer manufacturer.
How to Print
- Open the Invoice, Estimate, Credit, Refund or Payment that you would like to print.
- Select Print... from the menu.
- Select Cloud Print or your printer manufacturer's app..
- Select your printer and preferred print options and tap Print
Did you find this article helpful?